Handheld X-rays are a great choice for practices both familiar and new to dental imaging. Complete mobility allows these units to be effortlessly deployed to any treatment table in your veterinary practice as dentistry continues to grow. The next generation of handheld X-rays begins with the ZEN-PX4.
- Weight: 3.3lbs (Lightest handheld X-ray on the market).
- Battery: 22.2V Li-Polymer Battery (400 Exposures @ 0.5 Seconds)
- Dimensions: 6″x7″x10″
- Tube Voltage: 70kV
- Focal Point: 0.4mm
- Strongest unit on the market with clear and precise images.
- Powerful enough to be used for other parts of the body besides dental.
- Backscatter shield has a lead equivalency of 0.3mm with less than 0.01% exposure to the user.
- FDA Approved