The DF™-PX4 is the newest addition to our dental X-ray offering. Handheld X-rays are becoming a popular choice for veterinarians looking to expand dentistry in their practice. The DF™-PX4 features a small and lightweight design making it easy to use and store when not in use. Building off the success of the DF™-PX2 handheld X-ray, the DF™-PX4 is equipped with an upgraded battery rated for up to 400 exposures on one charge.
Handheld X-rays are a great choice for practices both familiar and new to dental imaging. Complete mobility allows these units to be effortlessly deployed to any treatment table in your veterinary practice as dentistry continues to grow. The next generation of handheld X-rays begins with the DF™-PX4.
- Weight: 3.3lbs (Lightest handheld X-ray on the market).
- Battery: 22.2V Li-Polymer Battery (400 Exposures @ 0.5 Seconds)
- Dimensions: 6″x7″x10″
- Tube Voltage: 70kV
- Focal Point: 0.4mm
- Strongest unit on the market with clear and precise images.
- Powerful enough to be used for other parts of the body besides dental.
- Backscatter shield has a lead equivalency of 0.3mm with less than 0.01% exposure to the user.
- FDA Approved
Download: Dental Focus™-DF™-PX4 PDF