SOPIX is the ONLY digital sensor on the market that never overexposes with the highest detail available every time. This gives SOPIX users consistent advantages when viewing tooth resorption in cats and when dealing with the zygomatic arch; it ensures overall comfort and confidence in diagnosing disease. The SOPIX greatly reduces staff frustration by always producing an image with perfect exposure, which saves time and money by eliminating the need to take multiple shots.
What makes SOPIX different?
- 3-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty with Free 2-Year Extended Warranty.
- Includes User-Friendly Veterinary Specific Software that allows users to focus on the animal and not the software.
- Software can be networked throughout your hospital with no additional charge.
- Images are organized using the triadan numbering system.
- Multiple dental charts are available and software users have the ability to customize dental charts based on preference.
- Oscilloscope and computer diagnostic tools in software for accurate support.
- Detailed Client Education Sheets can be printed out to show X-rays to client.
- Includes a team of Technical Support Specialists.
- Free Remote Software Training.
- Cut edged sensor design allows easier sensor placement when shooting the molars.
- Works with your existing X-ray or with the X-MIND Unity
Download: SOPIX 2015 PDF
Download: X-Mind Vet PDF
Download: SOPRO Imaging Vet PDF
Download: SOPIX 2015 Warranty PDF
Download: Sopro Computer Requirements PDF
Download: Warranty Terms and Conditions PDF
Download: Sopix Checklist PDF