SOPIX® is the ONLY digital sensor on the market that never overexposes with the highest detail available every time. This gives SOPIX® users consistent advantages when viewing tooth resorption in cats and when dealing with the zygomatic arch; it ensures overall comfort and confidence in diagnosing disease. The SOPIX® dramatically reduces staff frustration by always producing an image with perfect exposure, which saves time and money by eliminating the need to take multiple shots.
What makes SOPIX® different?
- 2-Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Includes User-Friendly Veterinary Specific Software that allows users to focus on the animal and not the software
- The software can be networked throughout your hospital with no additional charge
- Images are organized using the triadan numbering system
- Multiple dental charts are available and software users have the ability to customize dental charts based on preference
- Oscilloscope and computer diagnostic tools in software for accurate support
- Detailed Client Education Sheets can be printed out to show X-rays to the client
- Includes a team of Technical Support Specialists
- Free Remote Software Training
- Cut edged sensor design allows easier sensor placement when shooting the molars
- Works with your existing X-ray or with the X-MIND Unity
Download: SOPIX® PDF